SEO Services | Get Found with Inbound
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is the pinnacle of inbound marketing. If you read our homepage or know our name, then you know it’s the core of what we do here. As optimizers it is our job to make sure you are found on Google when your customers start searching for goods and services. After all, when 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine, it is not really an option to be stuck on page two.
White Glove Optimization Package
We give your search engine optimization strategy the white glove treatment, meaning that it is custom tailored to your business needs and is fully aligned with your objectives. While we can provide you with just a technical audit, or just on-page optimization, or just link building, we prefer to perform the full optimization package, a 5-step process that is meant to put you on top of the SERP (search engine results page) for the keywords that mean the most to your business.
1. Discovery – we want to know everything we can about your business, your brand, and your capabilities. This will be the bedrock of our strategy, and will ensure our optimization efforts are aligned with your business goals.
2. Technical Audit – just like when you are working on a car, you need to check under the hood and make sure everything is working the way it is supposed to. Sometimes websites break down over time as people update them. This is not always the case, but we want to make sure your site is running like a well-oiled machine to maximize our other SEO efforts.
3. Keyword Research – you may understand your business and your customers perfectly, but rarely do businesses understand how customers search and find them online. We do advanced keyword research to discover the way your customers search for the goods and services you provide and build an optimization strategy around their behavior.
4. On-page optimization – we work with you to update content, meta data, and site structure to accomplish our SEO objectives. This effort will be based on the discovery, technical audit, and keyword research we perform.
5. Off-page optimization – the final phase of our process is to earn links around the web. It is a known fact that links are one of the top ranking signals for Google, but how links are built matters. This final step requires the most effort because we only earn links through white hat methods. We prefer to do this after the on-page optimization because it is 1000x easier to earn links with flawless content, but in some cases we will begin outreach campaigns immediately after discovery.
Tracking and Reporting
As a part of our White Glove Optimization Package, you will receive tracking and reporting with full disclosure on the results of all efforts. Where some SEO agencies will send you reports on keywords, we will focus on the metrics that really matter to your business. Tracking traffic that enters your website and eventually converts into a sale or lead will be discussed in our discovery sessions, and it will be given priority from day one.